(Such as DWP guidance and internal information and the full contract)
- ‘DWP’s Find A Job site, cannot be mandated if you have already registered with another jobsite?‘
- DWP says: ‘Find A Job’ findajob.dwp.gov.uk can be used with “cookies turned off”?
- DWP Minister: “Use of the Find a job website is not compulsory for claimants of Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA) or Universal Credit (UC)”
- DWP says: “Claimants cannot be mandated to use the Find a Job website specifically”
- DWP: ‘Find A Job’ website contract (full text)
- DWP ‘Find a job’ is mandatory for claimants? However, “DWP staff will not have access to view jobseeker accounts, CVs or activity/application history”