Update 19/8/21: New resources added on DWP’s £3bn Restart employment ‘support’ scheme: https://mrfrankzola.wordpress.com/restart/ RE: Copies of providers diagnostic and action plan tools and new FOI requests for participant Induction Packs.
Due to covid19 there will be no more new posts.
However, details of new resources, reports, documents and FOI releases will be posted below and on twitter @mrfrankzola as and when able.
- New 2021 UC50 Work Capability Assessment form. You can now easily stop the DWP telling your GP to stop issuing ‘Fit-Notes’ – 19/1/2021
- Members of the Labour Party have until March 2021 to make submissions to it’s Policy Forum on Social Security. It’s report says, like Tories, it will retain a “punitive” system, just it will be “less” so, as in a “less punitive support system“
- DWP: Restart scheme – full contract
(19 ReStart documents, including 14 for Terms and Conditions)
- FOI: ‘DWP Serious Case Panel, papers and guidance, policy and operational procedures on Safeguarding ‘vulnerable’ claimants including those with complex needs‘ and ‘DWP Serious Case Panel information‘
- New November #BenefitSanctions briefing (.docx) from. (past briefings)
- UC: All Universal Credit guidance published (179 documents) – 29 October 2020